Why become a member of Women in Governance?
Take action to support us in our mission
and be part of the most vibrant community of women and men working together
towards parity, diversity and inclusion!
- Free access to all our regular programming (events held online and in person);
- 25% discount on our special programming (except the Annual Recognition Gala);
- 20% discount on our mentoring programs (for professionals and executives).
Many other benefits
- Priority registration for the busiest events, such as dinners with renowned head hunters;
- Exclusive events and/or networking sessions reserved for members;
- Access to a yearly brainstorming session (strategic guidelines, selection of future guest speakers, theme for the Gala, etc.);
- Facilitated opportunity to get involved as a volunteer and eventually be part of one of our Committees;
- Possibility of applying in the database of a board’s recruitment firm located in Paris, for a European outreach (women only);
- Subscription to a weekly newsletter covering all our programs/activities and occasionally sharing postings of vacant board seats and career opportunities, nominations of interest, relevant articles and cutting-edge information relating to the advancement of women;
- And more!
Regular cost of membership: $195/year
A brand new offer for organizations—whether they have received our Parity Certification, or not (yet)—that wish to demonstrate their strong commitment to parity, diversity, and inclusion, as well as raise awareness and better equip some key members of their team.
- 10 individual memberships for the price of 8, a $390 discount
- 25 individual memberships for the price of 20, a $975 discount
- 50 individual memberships for the price of 40, a $1,950 discount
- Option of organizing an exclusive lunch & learn for the employees who have activated their membership
Contact us for details: [email protected]