Why become a member?
Take action to support us in our mission and be part of the most vibrant community of women and men working together towards parity,
diversity and inclusion!
Become a member
- Free access to all our regular programming (events held online and in person);
- 25% discount on our special programming (except the Annual Recognition Gala);
- 5% discount on our governance training (can be combined with the 10% ‘early bird’ discount).
Many other benefits
- Priority registration for the busiest events, such as dinners with renowned head hunters;
- Exclusive events and/or networking sessions reserved for members;
- Facilitated opportunity to get involved as a volunteer and eventually be part of one of our Committees;
- Possibility of applying in the database of a board’s recruitment firm located in Paris, for a European outreach (women only);
- Subscription to a weekly newsletter covering all our programs/activities and occasionally sharing postings of vacant board seats and career opportunities, nominations of interest, relevant articles and cutting-edge information relating to the advancement of women;
- And more!
Regular cost of membership: 195 $/year
Become a member
A brand new offer—and new discounts—for organizations wishing to demonstrate their strong commitment to parity, diversity, and inclusion, and to encourage their employees to take advantage of the learning and networking opportunities we offer.
Pricing for annual bundled memberships:
- 10 individual memberships for the price of 8, a $390 discount
- 25 individual memberships for the price of 20, a $975 discount
- 50 individual memberships for the price of 40, a $1,950 discount
In addition to the advantages of individual memberships, your bundled membership could include an exclusive virtual event for your employee members (based on your needs and subject to the availability of Women in Governance).